SearchQueen

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas!!

Hey guys!

I think this may be my last post before christmas!! Pretty sad huh? Well, this is my last week of school before christmas and i have to work extra hard!

My plan from before still stands, i still ahve to do a lot of notes over christmas break, but i will bestarting french instead of spanish. i will still be starting social however. I will also be starting religion 25, although i've already started that a little bit. I have to get a lot of math done during christmas and after.

But you guys don't care about that.

I might be getting twitter, finally! I just have to convince my parents, so if you have any ideas about why i should get twitter then e-mail me! mrundle7@telus.net

Any ways, i must go now, but i will keep you guys updated after christmas. Make sure to check out my youtube!

RundleMeg

xoxo
-Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment